Nowadays, preteen kids are more demanding than ever. When it comes to receiving any kinds of gifts, they have developed high expectations. So, you must surprise them with something special and unique that will really impress them. Finding the right type of gift is always challenging, regardless of how old your kid is but when you have a daughter, this task instantly becomes even more difficult. I’ve created the following list of the best gifts for 11-year-old girls to help you out and take the difficulty out of your research process. I did most of the work for you by doing online research and reading reviews and the opinion of parenting experts. So, here are some of the gift ideas you should consider.
The Best Gifts for 11 Year Old Girls
Based on your daughter’s preferences and personality, there are many things that you could purchase for her. From cute and customized diaries to board games and portable coloring sets, the possibilities are almost endless.
1. FujiFilm Instax Mini 9
This instant camera bundle from FujiFilm is very cool due to its retro design. If your little one has shown any interest in photography or maybe she is a more artistic soul, you should definitely think about a gift like this one. This is a playful handheld camera that you can take pictures with and then print those images in an instant. It resembles a Polaroid. The package contains everything that your daughter needs to become the photographer of your family moments. She will have lots of fun by trying all the interesting accessories that this camera comes with: a leather case, color lens, close-up lens, 5 table photo frames, paper photo frames to hang the pictures, and many other things. Pros
- It comes with a wide range of useful and fun accessories;
- The user can print the images instantly;
- Your child can take close-up photos due to the camera’s macro lens;
- The set contains a small photo album, sticker borders, daylight color film, and color filters;
- There’s a one-year warranty.
- It will cost you extra to replace the film;
- The photos that your daughter will print are pretty small – they measure 2.5 x 1.75.
This FujiFilm Instax Mini 9 and its retro design is great if your little one is interested in photography or maybe she is a more artistic soul.
2. Inspiration Art Case by Crayola
Your girl will be always entertained if she uses this Crayola set. Speaking of artistic souls, this is another great gift idea that every little artist should own. This way, they are well-prepared whenever inspiration strikes. There’s a mesmerizing variety of coloring utensils. Therefore, your daughter will have no problem finding the perfect hue that she’s looking for, to create beautiful drawings. The kit comes with crayons, paper, markers, and colored pencils. All these are included in a stylish carrying case which makes this a highly portable toy. After all, classic enjoyment will never be outdated and, the best way to ignite your girl’s imagination is by offering her old-school ways of playing.
- Comes with plenty of items and colors;
- The small briefcase looks good and keeps everything easily accessible;
- Your daughter will be inspired by all these amazing colors;
- The box features metal clips to keep everything safe and closed inside.
- According to a few parents, if you don’t handle it with care, the case could fall apart quite quickly.
Classic enjoyment will never be outdated and, the best way to ignite your girl’s imagination is by offering her old-school ways of playing.
3. DIY Squishy Set
All parents know that squishy toys were all the rage lately. All kids wanted to collect them. Kids of all ages, including 11-year-old girls, are simply obsessed with these items. This set includes 10 white squishies and, most of them are shaped like food. The idea behind the WATINC toy concept is that your kid can, if she wants, color each of these items to make them more appealing and artistic. This is another gift option that helps your girl develop her imagination and creative side. Squishies can be used as toys or to relieve stress but they can also be collectibles, teaching aids, cellphone charms, or decorations.
- All the items in the set are scented;
- These toys can play several roles;
- They are all white so that your daughter can color them any way she wants;
- They are made of a safe material – a type of foam that’s environmentally-friendly;
- There’s a bonus – a bunch of cute and funny stickers with facial expressions, eyes, noses, etc. that your child can cut out and apply on a squishy.
- A few parents might think that these toys are a bit expensive;
- One buyer said that she finds these items a tad too small.
This set includes 10 white squishies and, most of them are shaped like food and ready to be colored to make them more appealing and artistic.
4. Encore Game
If your daughter loves music, she can easily test or improve her skills with this game. The Encore game is a fun and entertaining board game that will keep your child occupied and engaged for hours. Moreover, the entire family can have a great time bonding and playing this game together. It is the ideal choice for both sleepovers and birthday parties. The players must draw one card from the pile where there’s a word written on it and one must remember songs that include that specific word. It may sound easy at first but, believe me, after a while, you will watch your daughter giggle as she tries to blurt out the lyrics. It is a great opportunity to play this game with your kids and grandparents to see the difference in song choices based on their age. Pros
- This is a fun music game that works amazingly at parties and it doesn’t require any musical talent, whatsoever;
- Based on one single word, the players must recall and sing as many songs as they can remember;
- It is a great choice for sleepovers or any other kind of party;
- During this game, you can discover whether or not your daughter has real musical talent.
- Some elements included in the set can look a bit cheap.
If she loves music, she can easily test or improve her skills with this game. Is a fun and entertaining board game that will keep your child occupied and engaged for hours.
5. Nail Style Studio Kit by Klutz
This kit is actually a book with step-by-step instructions on how to create no less than 25 different nail designs that are irresistible and stylish. The package contains a special type of polish that can be peeled off easily. Due to all these parts, your girl can practice and develop some manicure skills in a safe manner. Basically, this is a portable DIY nail studio. This is another great toy through which you can bond with your little girl and spend some quality time with her by allowing her to do your nails from time to time. The kit consists of 60 pages of guidelines and inspirational ideas, six nail polish colors, over 250 stencils to apply on your nails, and a dotting tool.
- All the designs featured in the book are simply adorable;
- All the instructions are clearly explained and they are easy to follow;
- The kit comes with all the required tools that your daughter will need to create beautiful nail designs;
- There are six different colors of nail polish.
- The nail polish is a starter one so it peels off quite easily but it is the best option at first when your daughter is just starting to practice her manicure designs;
- For some people, the colors could be too bright.
This kit is actually a book with step by step instruction on how to create no less than 25 different nail designs that are irresistible and stylish for your girl to practice and develop some manicure skills in a safe manner.
6. Activ Flyer Frisbee Rings
To get your daughter out of the house and keep her active, you could opt for these two Frisbee rings that will allow you to have fun together with your family members. Encourage your children to spend less time in front of the screen and go out to play.
Your girl will love how brightly colored these toys are and how straight they fly without hitting her on the hand when she catches them. These items float in water which makes them the perfect summer activity at the beach. You can play with them anywhere you want because they are portable and versatile.
- These Frisbees are portable and you can take them in all your family trips;
- Your girl’s hand won’t hurt when the Frisbee hits it;
- They are made in the United States, from high-quality materials;
- They are easy to use and even easier to catch;
- There is a wide range of interesting colors that you can choose from;
- They float on water.
- If you’re not very careful when handling them or if they fall too often on solid ground, they might break easily;
- There’s no soft bumper placed around the edges.
7. Organic Bath Bombs Set by Soothing Waters Spa
There’s nothing more relaxing yet fun than letting your daughter enjoy a warm and fuzzy bath with sweet-smelling bath bombs. All her friends and school troubles will melt away. This product is safe to use, being vegan and organic. Each box comes with 6 bath bombs that will moisturize the skin. Bath time will suddenly become less boring and more relaxing with these fizzy bombs. It is a great way to pamper and spoil your little princess. Also, the fancy box in which these products are delivered will make her feel stylish and grown-up.
- The bath bombs are made from vegan and organic ingredients;
- There are six different scents in the box;
- The gift box has a beautiful design;
- Your little girl will be delighted by her own luxury spa treatment at home.
- Some say that these bath bombs tend to crumble quite easily.
There’s nothing more relaxing yet fun than letting your daughter enjoy a warm and fuzzy bath with sweet-smelling bath bombs. All her friends and school troubles will melt away.
8. Sleepover Party Mad Libs
According to the manufacturing company, this is the greatest word game in the world. Mad Libs encourage players to fill in the gap and laugh at the funny outcomes. It can be played individually or in groups. By including her own words (nouns, adverbs, adjectives, or verbs), your girl will come up with fantastic stories.
Your daughter’s group of friends will make up so many funny stories that will make you giggle. This way, she gets to practice speeches and she will always remember the difference between adverbs and adjectives.
- This is a classic childhood game that expands thinking and it doesn’t require any tech gadgets;
- It inspires creativity and leads to plenty of laughter;
- Reinforces the types of skills and knowledge that are taught in school and your child won’t even realize it.
- There are only 21 mad libs and when those are over it will be quite boring to start over again.
9. DIY Charm Bracelets by Alex Toys
Charm bracelets are always a good idea for a girl of 11 years old. They can be used as friendship tokens if your daughter has a bunch of best friends. For those kids who love to craft, these DIY bracelets will be the perfect birthday gift. It is a set of two bracelets: one for your girl and the other for your daughter’s bestie. The kit provides all the necessary elements to make your own charm bracelet: pins, the molding utensil, beads, and charms. The set enables your girl and her best friend to create unique designs.
- The set comes with plenty of useful parts: charms, air-dry clays, beads, molding tool, glitter glue, stick stones, jump rings, etc.;
- The materials are enough to mold 24 beads;
- It is a great way to boost your girl’s creativity and artistic side;
- It is an amazing way for your daughter to bond with her best friend and create a long-lasting friendship.
- Some parents are not happy with the clay’s quality;
- A few of the users have said that the kit isn’t that easy to use;
- If you have pets or younger kids, the tiny pieces included in the kit might represent a hazard.
Charm bracelets are always a good and creative idea for a girl of 11 years old. They can be used as friendship tokens if your daughter has a bunch of best friends.
10. Refillable Writing Journal by Tree of Life
Your 11-year-old daughter is going through puberty which can be a difficult time so she might feel overwhelmed sometimes. Writing her thoughts in her private diary is an effective and therapeutic way that will help her deal with all those messy emotions that she goes through. This refillable writing journal will allow her to vent and let go of some stressful situations. This journal is made from synthetic leather and has 100 sheets. Once she fills the entire diary with her thoughts she can always replace those sheets with an A5 notebook. The product features a pen loop and a magnetic clasp. The stitching is high-quality and makes the journal a durable item. Besides writing about her physical changes and emotional state, your daughter can use this product to keep track of her daily tasks or goals.
- This journal is made from high-quality materials;
- It is a refillable diary;
- Your daughter will find it comfy to write on its pages due to the way it lies flat on her desk.
- The cover is a bit too flexible for some.
Besides writing about her physical changes and emotional state, your daughter can use this product to keep track of her daily tasks or goals!
Frequently Asked Questions about the Best Gifts for 11-Year-Old Girls
It depends a lot on the kid’s personality and her interests. Some might still want dolls or other sorts of simple toys while most pre-teen girls are now making the transition towards their teenage years and they start being more aware of their surroundings, including physical changes, relationships, etc. So, based on all those aspects, there are many presents that could do the trick, from sports items to manicure kits, books, and board games.
Here are some of the best and most inspired presents that you could get for your daughter’s birthday: – Diaries with interesting designs; – Craft kits; – Charm bracelets; – Board games; – Music-related games; – Musical instruments; – A beanbag chair; etc.
It depends on the way your daughter is. Each girl is different and has unique views on life and different interests. But many girls of that age like to know the proper way to craft friendship bracelets, write poetry or thoughts in a diary, attend a scavenger hunt, play board games, dance, and sing, bake cookies, and many other interesting and fun activities.
The Best Gifts for 11 Year Old Girls – Final Thoughts
Buying gifts for 11-year-old girls can be tricky because, at this age, they aren’t children anymore but they aren’t teenagers yet either. Some girls around this age might still be into dolls and toys but most of them have increased their demands and changed their preferences.
Learn as many things as possible about what your girl wants, the things she likes, and what her hobbies are, before making a decision. All the gift ideas presented above are great recommendations that were highly-rated by most parents.