Pokémon, Pokedex, Poke Ball – if you’re new to the decades-old franchise, it can get a little overwhelming to suddenly be tasked to gift someone with specific knick-knacks from this strange world filled with thousands of adorable animated monsters. If you have a Pokémon fan in your house, you’ll need to keep reading this list of 20 perfect presents forPokémon lovers!
Don’t fret – even Pokémon veterans sometimes find it hard to go shopping for their Pokémon Trainer buddies! No matter what your level of passion of the game, this list is here to help you shop for the perfect present for your Pokemon-obsessed friend.
Gift-Giving Tips for Your Pokémon Lover Friend
Here are some tips for choosing the perfect Pokémon-themed presents!
1 – You don’t have to know every single Pokémon
The Pokemon franchise can be intimidating because there’s just so much to discover in it! But if you want to indulge a Pokemon lover friend, you’re not expected to know everything about the world of Pokemon to show them that you care.
You don’t have to memorize all the PPokémon in the Pokedex (or their types, stats, strengths and weaknesses, evolution chains, and natural habitats). You don’t have to know all the words to the show’s theme song. You don’t even have to have Pokemon Go installed on your phone! You care, that’s enough. There’s no such thing as a Poke poser!
2 – But it would be nice if you did your homework!
It would be appreciated if you at least listened to them enough to know who Ash is, or what a Poke Ball does, or which one of those little yellow monsters is Pikachu. Who knows, if you delve into this immensely popular and meaty franchise with an open mind, you might see what’s got people hooked on it – and you might go head over heels for it yourself!
3 – It’s still the thought that counts
As with any other type of gift, you don’t have to splurge and get them the most expensive, extravagant, officially-licensed Pokemon merch just to impress them (not even the ones included on this list!). The fact that you took the time to pay attention to what your friend loves will already be significantly valued. We swear this on Pikachu’s cute little heart.
Your Guide to Gifts for Pokemon Lovers
We’ve found and caught twenty diverse Pokemon-themed gifts in the wild for the Pokemon lover in your life. Check them out below and add them to your Pokedex of gift ideas!
1 – CHICOCO Poke Ball Hooded Sweatshirt (Unisex)
Buy it for: Anyone who wears their Pokemon-loving heart on their sleeve – or entire chest.
Suit up, and let’s jump in! First on the list is this Poke Ball hooded sweatshirt from Chicoco. This unisex hoodie comes in a variety of sizes to fit Pokemon lovers of all ages.
The entire hoodie is designed to look like a Poke Ball, red on the top half and white on the bottom, with a black band in between. It’s made from a polyester blend that’s soft and cozy. It also features a kangaroo-type front pocket to keep your hands warm, and of course, a roomy hood – great for playing Pokemon Go in the rain (it’s been done!)
- Material: 80% polyester and 20% cotton
- Care instructions: Hand or machine wash (but don’t soak for too long!)
- The material is of sportswear quality
- Sizes may run a little bit small
2 – Squirtle Optical Illusion 7-Color LED Night Light
Buy it for: Someone who needs a little light in the dark!
The fun doesn’t stop at night with this Squirtle optical illusion 7-color LED night light!
At first glance, it’s a flat acrylic plate, but when darkness falls, it brings the classic starter Water-type Pokemon to 3D life! The night light is made of a flat glass acrylic plate, which is plugged into the lamp base containing LEDs that bend light to create the 3D holographic effect. The lamp can cycle through seven colors with just a touch.
Turn Squirtle a different color every night of the week and let your Pokémon friend chase the bad dreams away!
- Material: Acrylic
- Touch-controlled color change
- Colors available: Red, yellow, green, blue, cyan, purple, white
- LED light: 10.000 hours, lifespan, 2 watts
- Power source: USB
- Squirtle 3D optical illusion LED lamp (acrylic panel and lamp base)
- USB cable
- User manual
- Perfect nightlight – gives off enough light without being overwhelmingly bright
- Doesn’t overheat
- Doesn’t come with a wall plug (but will be compatible with any available USB wall plug!)
- Don’t forget to remove the protective film on both sides of the acrylic panel to activate the 3D effect!
3 – Poke Ball Lunch Case
Buy it for: Your hungry Pokémon Trainer on the go!
Remember the days when kids with cool lunch boxes at the playground ruled the school? Well, tell your Pokemon lover to get ready to be the coolest kid on the block with this Poke Ball Lunch Case from ThinkGeek!
This lunch case features an integrated handle and a push-button release lid to separate the compartments. The bottom of the Poke Ball is flat, so you can safely set the case down anywhere.
It’s made with food-contact-safe plastic so that you can put your food straight into the case. Fill it with energizing snacks for Pokémon-hunting on the go! (If nothing else, it also makes a great carrying case for your Pokémon figures, cards, and other memorabilia.)
This Poke Ball Lunch Case is a ThinkGeek exclusive and is officially-licensed Pokémonmerchandise.
- Material: Food-contact safe plastic
- Integrated handle
- Push-button release lid
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher-friendly. Not microwavable
- Dimensions: 6 1/2 x 5 inches
- Weight: 14 oz
- Sturdy and durable
- Roomy enough for a pouch of chips, some fruit, a sandwich, and a small juice box!
- Be careful not to overload the lunch case with snacks, or as the latch tends to fall open
4 – Great Ball Tobacco and Herb Grinder (with catcher)
Buy it for: Your friend who grows their own herb garden…likes to smoke a fat cigar once in a while.
Grinding herbs and spices has never been geekier and fun with this Great Ball herb grinder!
Pop herbs and spices for cooking (or tobacco for hand-rolled homemade cigars) into the top and bottom halves, twist the grinder and collect the fine grounds on the other side. Bigger pieces that haven’t been ground finely enough are caught on the catcher screen.
The entire Great Ball magnetically closes to keep all the parts intact. This herb grinder is also available in a variety of Pokemon ball designs: Poke Ball, Ultra Ball, Timer Ball, Park Ball, Master Ball, and GS Ball.
- Material: Zinc alloy interior, aluminum teeth
- Parts – Top half, bottom half, catcher
- Dimensions: 3 x 2.4 x 3 in
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Pieces fit well together
- Grinds well, spices come out in fine grounds in the catcher
- Not a toy, and not for kids!
5 – Kay’s Bath Pokémon Shea Butter Bath Bombs (with toys inside!)
Buy it for: A relaxing bath after a day of Pokemon hunting – or little Pokemon Trainers who don’t like taking baths!
Do your little Pokemon trainers skitter away from you faster than a Dragonite when it’s time for a bath?
Make them want to rush to the tub instead with this Pokemon bath bomb set from Kay’s Bath! These are vegan-friendly bath bombs made of shea butter, essential oils, fragrance oils.
The bath bombs come in twenty unique scents that you’ll get at random. It’s perfect for washing off all the sweat after a long day of clocking in hours of walking in Pokemon Go!
The best part is, as the bath bomb dissolves, it reveals a Pokemon figure. Pikachu, Raichu, Charmander, Charizard, Blastoise, Meowth, Mewtwo, Psyduck, Alakazam, Mudkip, and Haunter are only a few possibilities out of hundreds! Every bath bomb set also includes a random Pokemon card from the good old days.
Each Kay’s Bath Pokemon bath bomb set comes in packs of three or six.
- Baking Soda
- GMO-FREE citric acid
- Epsom salt
- Shea butter
- Coconut oil
- Sunflower oil
- Witch hazel
- Fragrance oil
- Essential oils
- Skin safe cosmetic colorants
- Weight: 2 pounds (each bath bomb weighs approximately 4 ounces each
- NOTE: Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before using the bath bombs!
- Amaretto Tiramisu, Bamboo & Sugarcane, Blue Skies, Bonfire, Bubble Gum, Bubblicious, Cashmere, Fresh Rose, Hawaiian Breeze, Honey Bee, Honeysuckle, Karma, Kimono Flower, Lavender, Love Spell, Luscious Vanilla, Macintosh Apple, Mango Papaya, Oatmeal Milk &Honey, Peppermint, Pineapple, Purple Sandalwood, White Jasmine
- Smells heavenly!
- Makes the water vividly colored and silky smooth – a real joy to soak in!
- Bath bombs tend to crack easily, must be handled with care
6 – Pikachu Electronic Coin and Money Box (Limited Edition)
Buy it for: Teaching your little ones how to save, or for putting away your funds for the next Pokemon game.
The Japanese manufacturer SHINE has been known for their interactive Itazura cat and Godzilla electronic coin banks. This time, they give their signature product a Pokemon twist by tasking Pikachu with taking your money!
Simply place your coin on top of the Poke Ball, and watch as Pikachu reaches his little paw out and puts your money away, all the while babbling up to 243 variations of his iconic “Pika-pika, Pikachu! Pika-pika, Pikachu!” like a merry little brook.
The compartment can hold up to 500 coins. For grown-up Pokemon lovers, it turns to put away all your change into a joy instead of a chore, and it makes saving fun for the younger set!
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 3 in
- Weight: 5 lbs
- A simple but very entertaining concept for saving money
- Durable workmanship
- Fills up pretty quickly, especially when used with big coins
7 – Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag
Buy it for Real-life Snorlax couch potatoes!
Beanbags make great extra seating for any room – and on occasion, even bedding!
Relax in Snorlax’s soft embrace and snooze the day away. The beanbag measures about four feet tall and three feet wide (the better to sprawl on and hug you with, my dear), and is stuffed with cotton and polyester balls (the better to give your dreams a soft place to land). Just make sure neither of you are blocking the road!
This Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag Chair is a ThinkGeek exclusive and is officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise.
- Material: 100% polyester on the outside, filled with cotton and polyester fiber mix and polystyrene balls
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Air dry.
- Weight: 16.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 40 x 48 x 16 inches
- Made of resilient polyester that’s comfy but won’t rip or pop easily
- Bulky and hard to store when you need to put it away
- A challenge to hand wash!
8 -Pokémon Official Licensed Yellow Bedding Set, Bed Sheet, Pillow Case, Bolster Case, and Comforter
Buy it for: Your friend who eats, breathes, sleeps, and dreams Pokemon.
Gift your friend with the perfect bed (or bedding set, at least!) to stumble into after a long day of Pokemon training or playing Pokemon Go.
This officially licensed Pokemon bedding set comes with a bedsheet, pillowcases, bolster pillowcases, and a thick comfy comforter. The sheets and pillowcase are made of cotton sateen, so the bedding shiny and lustrous as well as smooth and comfortable.
The entire set comes in a bright sunny yellow to match the happy Pikachus emblazoned all over the design. Poke Balls and the Pokemon title logo provide striking red accents. It also comes in a range of sizes, so make sure you choose the right one to fit your friend’s bed.
Beware though – the bedding set’s enthusiasm for Pokemon looks like it’ll fire them up for another round rather than encourage them to relax!
- Material: 100% cotton sateen
- Imported from Thailand
- 1 fitted bedsheet (good for 8 to 10-inch mattresses)
- 2 pillowcases
- 2 bolster pillowcases
- 1 comforter
- Shipping Dimensions: 22.7 x 19.5 x 9.3 in
- Weight: 9.1 lbs
- It’s very nifty that a kid-friendly bedding set comes in a variety of sizes, even larger ones!
- Does not include the top sheet or duvet cover
9 – Kigurumi Charmander Pokémon Costume
Buy it for: Pokemon slumber parties, Halloween, or as fancy pajamas!
Onesies are gimmicky costumes that you get a lot of mileage out of – on the one hand, they’re eye-catching and perfect for parties, but on the other, they are warm and comfortable loungewear for bumming around the house on lazy days.
This Charmander onesie is no different. It’s loose and comfortable in the body, limbs, and crotch area. It buttons in the front, so it’s easy to put on, even when you’re by yourself.
The hood is embroidered with realistic, good quality stitching to make up Charmander’s face. The onesie ends in wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs so your hands and feet can stick out as normal (or you can buy fake claws and paws to complete the outfit!) It even has a fire tail!
Kigurumi offers a slew other Pokemon designs from the site: Bulbasaur, Pikachu (and its evolutions), various Eevee evolutions, Snorlax, Mewtwo, Chespin, Arcanine, Cubone, and many, many others from various Pokemon games.
- Fuss-free fitting – actual size is compatible with the size chart
- A bit of a hassle to get in and out of, especially when it’s time to go to the bathroom!
10 – Limited Edition Moleskine Jigglypuff Notebook
Buy it for: Writer friends who regularly churn out Pokemon fanfiction.
The classic hardcover Moleskine meets well-loved Pokemon in this Limited Edition Pokemon Moleskine Notebook!
The notebook contains lined pages of sophisticated 70 gsm ivory paper. Consistent with the quality expected of Moleskine, this notebook brings you a smooth writing experience with any kind of pen.
To make writing anywhere easier, the notebook features a hardcover, and its spine lies perfectly flat when opened. The notebook is held together with an elastic closure, so it retains its shape even when the pages grow fat and bulky with all your Pokemon plans and schemes!
It also has a pocket in the back cover to tuck the overflow of ideas in.
The Limited Edition Pokémon Moleskine Notebook is also available in Snorlax, Charmander, Pikachu, and Poke Ball designs.
- Rounded corners
- Elastic closure
- Moleskine Ivory Paper
- Matching bookmark ribbon
- Paper: 70 gsm, acid-free, ivory, lined
- Themed stickers
- Expandable inner pocket in the back
- “In case of loss” printed on the flyleaf
- Reusable themed paper band B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- Lies flat opens at 180°
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.5 x 5.8 in
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- A functional and pleasant writing material meets elegance, as expected from Moleskine products
- Maybe a little pricey for a notebook
11 – House Eevee Pokémon Game of Thrones Mug
Buy it for: The ultimate geek friend who loves everything from Pokemon to A Song of Ice and Fire.
This item is on the list just for it being so perfectly on the nose. Eevee’s evolutions? The words of House Stark? Even Eevee’s furry neck resembles the fur on the Stark direwolf sigil!
The mug itself is microwave and dishwasher safe, made from Orca-style grade A ceramic. The Eeevee sigil and the words “A choice is coming” in the iconic Game of Thrones font are printed with meticulous care on both sides of the mug. The design will not fade, chip, or bleed despite daily washing.
It’s a simple, no-fuss gift (while still being cute and incredibly cheeky!) for the right blend of geek – and of course who wouldn’t find a use for a good mug?
- Material: Ceramic, white
- Holds to 10 oz.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Sturdy despite being ceramic!
- Doesn’t hold a significant amount of drink and isn’t covered, it won’t make a good-to-go mug
12 – Famous Japanese Animation Pokémon Crew Socks
Buy it for: Feet that were made for chasing after wild Pokemon!
If you’d love to wear your passion for Pokemon on your sleeve but can’t actually achieve that literally, wear it on your feet instead of with these Pokemon crew socks from Dani’s Choice!
The socks come in a set of five, featuring Jigglypuff, Snorlax, Psyduck, Pikachu, and Slowpoke – that’s a different Pokemon for every weekday! Alternatively, they are stretchy and fit a range of foot sizes in case you’d like to split the set between the rest of your Pokemon-loving family or friends.
The toe of the sock is emblazoned with a large Poke Ball, but the top of the foot features a different Pokemon per pair. It’s a subtle but still eye-catching declaration of your love for Pokemon, having your favorite buddy peeking out from above a low-cut shoe!
- Material: Soft cotton blend
- Size: US size 5-9
- Care Instructions: Machine-washable, Natural dry
- Very stretchy but resilient – don’t get loose and baggy even after several washes
- Fits a range of adult and child feet
- If you’re choosy about art, the line art on the illustrations look a little thin
13 – Paint-It-Yourself Bulbasaur Succulent Planter
Buy it for: Your buddy who’s great with Ground and Grass Type Pokemon…and flowers.
If you’ve got someone who’s got the earth vibe down pat, gift them this Bulbasaur succulent planter!
Shaped with ceramic into Bulbasaur’s features, the planter has ample room in the back for a tiny cactus (we’ve heard the flowering ones nailed the Bulbasaur look best!) and a hole at the base to drain excess water and allow the soil to breathe.
The mint green color is cute as it is, providing a minimalist look to one of the most beloved Pokemon out there. Yet it hasn’t been unheard of for artsy owners to paint Bulbasaur’s distinctive details on to make it look like the real thing – the ceramic takes well to decorating too!
And once you’ve transferred a succulent onto the planter’s back, it completes the Bulbasaur look in the most adorable way imaginable.
Still, this isn’t just a present for the budding gardener. If your friend isn’t gifted with a green thumb and just really likes Bulbasaur, this little guy works just as well as a trinket or key holder. Remember, it’s the thought that counts!
- Material: Ceramic, green
- Dimensions:1 x 3.1 x 2.4 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Ceramic is thick and sturdy, not easily breakable
- Succulents and gardening necessities not included!
14 – Handmade Vinyl Record Pokémon Go Wall Clock
Buy it for: That one friend who can’t keep track of time when they start playing Pokemon Go.
It’s always Pokemon o’clock with this handmade wall clock decorated with the Pokemon Go Team insignias and carved up top in the silhouettes of their leaders!
Each piece is handmade from actually used vinyl records, so some clocks may have scratches and marks. This gives each personality – no two clocks are the same!
The clock mechanism runs on quartz, so it’s quiet and smooth – if it wasn’t so eye-catching, you’d hardly realize it’s there! Keep your Pokemon lover right on time with this classy timepiece that’s environment-friendly as well as practical.
- Material: Old vinyl records
- Clock movement: quartz
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 12-inch diameter
- Reliable timekeeping
- Excellent workmanship
- Vinyl record quality may differ from item to item
15 – Custom Pokémon Name Painting from Sey Studios
Buy it for: Pokemon lovers who appreciate personalized, handmade art!
It’s always great to support independent artists – and here’s a way you can do that and get your fill of Pokemon out of it!
Sey of Sey Studios on Etsy creates custom name paintings featuring Pokemon characters. Every piece is hand-painted by the artist on Bristol board.
You can request a character, a theme, or a color if you so choose (though you’ll have to communicate with the artist if your idea is within their capability).
You can opt for single painted letter names or full painted names up to eight characters. Collaborating on longer names, phrases, or sayings is also possible with a custom price quote.
Art is always a sophisticated, tasteful choice for a present. Order this one-of-a-kind gift to your Pokemon-lover friend for a unique and personalized touch!
- $10 for Single Painted Letter Names – sized at 7 x 7 in on professional quality Bristol board
- $50 for Full Painted Names/Word (2-6 Letters) – sized at 17 x 7 in on professional quality Bristol board
- $60 for Full Painted Names/Words (7-8 Letters) – sized at 24 x 7 in on professional quality Bristol board
- $80 for Full Painted Name/Word (9+ Letters) – sized at 24 x 7 in on professional quality Bristol board
- Phrases, sayings, and larger sizes upon request (will require a custom quote)
- Requires 1-2 weeks processing time
- One-of-a-kind gift, exquisite workmanship
- Some characters and themes may not be possible – you’ll have to negotiate with the artist to get the design adjusted
16 – Pokémon Go Mystic, Instinct, and Valor Shot Glasses
Buy it for: The team!
Order these shot glasses for your Pokemon Go friends and loosen up at the end of a long week of hunting and raising Pokemon. A shot for every Pikachu sighted, for every Magikarp that got away, for every gym fight that you lost today!
Each shot glass is handmade, so while there might be some small differences with each product (even ones from the same team), it ensures each shot glass is unique.
The design is etched permanently on the glass, so there won’t be any chipping or fading over several uses. The shot glasses are dishwasher-safe.
The glasses are available in all three Pokemon Go Team designs: Valor, Mystic, and Instinct. You can order all the glasses in one design to show team spirit, or order a glass for each distinct team to pass around to your friends!
- Material: Glass
- Handmade, permanently etched designs
- Volume: 1.5 oz each
- Contains the standard volume of a shot
- The design is resilient and holds up well after several washes
- Again, not for kiddie Pokemon lovers
17 – PokémonKanto 151 Maxi Poster
Buy it for: The collectionist Pokemon lover who has caught ‘em all.
Have you got one of those friends who’s a walking Pokedex and can rattle off every single Pokemon in the Kanto region, plus their types, evolves, and stats? They’ll definitely enjoy this GB Maxi Poster showcasing all of the first 151 Kanto Pokemon!
Present your Pokemon lover friend with this huge glossy poster from I Want One of Those, displaying detailed, high-resolution artwork of the Pokemon in the Kanto region.
Each Pokemon is labeled for easy identification (even the ones they might have forgotten!). The poster is delivered in a sturdy cardboard mailing tube to make sure it arrives in pristine condition, ready to hang up on the wall for extensive study.
This Pokemon Kanto 151 Maxi Poster is a fully-licensed Pokemon product.
- Printed on high-quality 180gsm paper
- Dimensions: 24 x 36 inches
- Full-color, high-resolution print
- Does not come with hanging apparatus
18 – Poke Ball Deluxe Piñata
Buy it for: Your next Pokemon-themed party
This Poke Ball Deluxe Piñata makes an impressive centerpiece for your next Pokemon-themed party for kids and grown-ups alike!
Simply fill the compartment with candy and Pokemon-themed trinkets and string up with the cable tie. It can hold up to 3 pounds’ worth of toys and sweets inside, so go wild! When it’s time, blindfold and spin your guests around, let them have a whack at it, and shower everyone in Pokemon goodies when the piñata breaks.
Sadly, the piñata doesn’t come with either toys or sweets, but it’ll definitely put a distinctly Pokemon spin on a much-loved traditional party game!
- Includes cable tie for hanging
- Holds up to 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 11 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Doesn’t require a lot of force to break – just right for parties with little kids!
- Doesn’t have a pull string, so you have to break the piñata to get to the toys inside (sorry if you wanted to keep the piñata as a souvenir!)
19 – Pikachu Premium Gold Protector for New Nintendo 3DS XL
Buy it for: Someone who could stand to up their Pokemon game – literally!
The widely-popular Pokemon games are released exclusively by Nintendo, so it’s very likely your Pokemon lover friend already owns a DS console. Specifically, if they own the latest model, a New Nintendo 3DS XL, and you think it could use a little spicing up to reflect their love of the game, this is the perfect gift!
This hard plastic protector is a must-have for anyone who wants to keep their 3DS XL safe while they play the latest Pokemon offering anywhere and everywhere. It’s clear, so you can still see the original color or design of their 3DS XL underneath.
A joyful Pikachu is emblazoned on it in metallic gold, making every time they open their 3DS XL that much more fun – aside from protecting their precious console from scratches, bumps, spills, and all the other signs of wear and tear.
This protector is an officially-licensed product by both Pokemon and Nintendo and is a perfect complement to our last item…
- Material: Hard plastic
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.8 x 1.3 in
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Fits like a glove!
- Ports and detachable components remain easily accessible even with the protector on
- Only fits the New 3DS XL model, cannot be used with other DS models
20 – New Nintendo Pikachu Yellow Edition 3DS XL
Buy it for: Any self-respecting Pokemon fan!
As we said, the widely-popular Pokemon games are released exclusively by Nintendo, so if your Pokemon fan hasn’t got a DS yet (or if they have one, but it’s nowhere near this snazzy), they would love the living daylights out of you if you got them one – specifically this one!
This limited edition New Nintendo Pikachu Yellow Edition 3DS XL has all the functions of the latest Nintendo handheld console, with a Pokemon makeover!
The entire DS is rendered in bright sunshine yellow, with the glossy cover emblazoned with a sketch of Pikachu. The interior is in yellow too but in a matte finish. It’s one of the most coveted (and arguably the cutest) limited edition 3DS versions around.
The New Nintendo 3DS XL plays all the new games made for the 3DS (Pokemon X and Y, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Pokemon Ultra Sun, and Moon), and all previous Nintendo DS games (Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Pokemon Black and White). However, games meant for older versions of the console will not appear in 3D here.
Take note: If this is your first time buying a Nintendo DS system, keep in mind that all 3DS models are locked for their region (US models can’t play games for the Japan model, and vice versa). Make sure that you buy the appropriate console for your location, and to tell the recipient to buy the corresponding version of their game.
- 3D capable screen (controlled by a 3D depth slider)
- Touch-sensitive screen controlled by a stylus
- 3D cameras
- AR cards
- Circle pad for 360-degree control
- Control pad for up/down/left/right control
- C stick for subtler movements in C stick compatible games
- A/B/X/Y function buttons
- ZL/ZR and L/R buttons at the back for extra control options
- Amiibo – compatible, comes with built-in NFC reader
- Notification LED that informs you of the status of the battery
- Built-in microphone
- Audio Jack
- Wrist strap attachment
- Requires Nintendo AC adapter for charging (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 5 in
- Weight: 3.04 oz
- Lots of portable 3D fun that extends beyond the Pokemon games!
- Compatible with games for previous DS models, so you can still enjoy your old favorites with this new upgrade
- Does not come with a charger
Be the very best like no one ever was
Pokemon is a challenging game, but gift-giving doesn’t have to be! You don’t have to know every single thing about the world of Pokemon (hey, we can bet your friend doesn’t know everything about it too!) but it’s enough that you acknowledged this significant thing in their life, and tried to learn more about it.
Hopefully, this gift guide for Pokemon lovers filled with diverse offerings has been of help to you in choosing presents for friends with varying tastes, and perhaps, encouraged you to try Pokemon out as well)! If nothing else, at least you’re the very best gift-giver – like no one ever was.